Shipping, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
All orders are shipped within 1 working day unless modifications are made. In the case of loose diamonds, they are shipped within 3 working days. Shipping is done by air mail and all items are insured for their cost price. Users will receive a tracking code as soon as their order enters circulation by e-mail. Shipping should take about 3-4 business days, or a few more in the cases of far away locations.
We allow returns in our shop within the specified timeframe of our returns policy if your returned product is accepted as in perfect condition. In this event, you may exchange your jewelry item for a different item or several other items. However, shipping price is deducted from the credit available for you to make your purchase. If you have purchased the item in our shop physically and are exchanging it personally, you will not be charged a restocking fee and may get full value back for your purchase by exchanging it for another item. Alternatively, you may also exchange it for a Gift Voucher for later use in the future, valid for a lifetime. If you have purchased the item in our showroom physically, we only accept returns for a period of two weeks.
How To Return An Item
You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. Your purchase must not have been damaged while under your care. Your purchase must also not have been altered in any way (such as engraving, resizing, or any other modification of your jewelry).
1. Please email us through our contact form in our contact page, call us or get in touch with us via live support to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number. Please keep your order number and e-mail address at hand. We may also ask you for your phone number.
2. Mail your returned item to:
2018 Antwerp, Belgium
3. Please include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and also include a printed copy of the e-mail you have received after payment. Alternatively, you can also call us at this number: +32 227 37 55 internationally, or 03 227 37 55 from Belgium.
We inspect the item before accepting the return. Our experts check for any modifications to ensure the quality and authenticity of the returns.
1. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
2. Merchandise returned after the duration of the returns policy we cover will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. Merchandise that has been damaged will not be accepted for return or exchange.